"In the service of the Lord, it is not where you serve but how."
David O. McKay - Teachings of the Presidents of the Church

Friday, February 22, 2013

FIRST LETTER actually just a note BUT HOORAY!!!!

HOORAY!! Elder Wood is alive and well in the MTC!  Got his first note today!

Dear Mom and Dad and Family,

I am safe.  I am alive.  I can do this. It's really close to bed time so this is going to be short, but here are some helpful things...my approximate departure date to Paris is April 1st. \^^/  Unless they decide to prank us!
Today is seriously crazy! (first day)  The MTC is a well oiled machine.  I have to hit the hay now, but more will come on Tuesday because that's P-day.  I love you guys!

Love, Elder Wood
Bonne Nuit! (good night, that's what I learned today)

OK, so not much, but boy was I one happy momma to see that letter in my box!

No comments:

Post a Comment