"In the service of the Lord, it is not where you serve but how."
David O. McKay - Teachings of the Presidents of the Church

Monday, January 26, 2015

Hello everyone! 

This week. What to even say. It was a wild one tha'ts for sure! But with the gospel, all is well. The work of the Lord moves on and I'm so happy to be a part of it. 

As far as teaching goes this week was less-active central. We met a lot of out less actives and even met a new less active person to teach, and one of our favorites named Henri came to church for the first time in a couple months. We gave blessings and taught a lot about prayer, but it was super nice to be able to teach so many of them! Also, the comp Elder Branchflower is just a champion. His French is crazy Canadian but he sure can testify and he is doing so well, I feel really blessed to be his trainer. 

As far as the crazy terrorist things that went down in Paris, all is well! We were never in danger and nothing exciting happened really at all around us haha. So voila! No worries. 

As far as Grandpa Bradford, I'm just so grateful I got to have a grandpa as great as him. We taught about the Plan of Salvation this week to one of our investigator families and the spirit was strong, and I'm grateful that I got to teach that lesson and have such a good reminder of that great plan that Heavenly Father has prepared for us in this hard moment for our family. Many prayers have already been sent your way from over here and my comp and I will keep praying throughout the week. 

That's just about it for this week! I normally don't have to pay for emails but this week was an exception and the price in slowly climbing so we're going to have to cut it short this week. I love you all and I'm praying for you! Tell everyone else that I love them as well. Have a great week and I'll talk to you soon :) Au revoir! Bisous! 

Elder Wood 

No comments:

Post a Comment